2015 interior design trends range from hippie-chic, eco-natural, to high contrast coloring and transparent furniture, so you are sure to find one or more of these to incorporate into your living spaces. Mix and match more than one to create a truer expression of your style.
These Top 10 interior design trends for 2015 will be seen in all the best interiors in the form of flooring, carpet, window treatments, fabrics, and furniture. Pick a couple that appeal to you and get creative.
- Green ideas and eco friendly interior decorating materials.
- Functional simplicity.
- Fresh combinations of textures, colors, decoration patterns and shapes.
- Bright room colors, ethnic interior decorating, exotic and Boho chic decor.
- White decorating ideas mixed with natural wood.
- Black and white room design.
- Industrial style elements and rustic textures.
- Recycling ideas for modern interior design and decorating.
- Light interior design materials, transparent room furniture and airy fabrics.
- Surprising wall decor ideas, letters, creative shelves and unusual wall decorations.
2015’s top interior design trends allow you to show off your personality and preferences, mixing and matching, and creating stylish and beautiful living spaces that are personal, comfortable, and stunning.
Our design professionals would love to help you implement your ideas. Why not contact us for a consultation?
Photo courtesy of Design Within Reach